Hotel Bau Maribor
represents a package
Feel the pulse of the city.
Why visit Maribor?
Maribor is an attractive tourist place for various activities in the marvelous nature of the Maribor hills (walks, skiing and sledding at Maribor Pohorje, ice-skating in the center of town, boat ride on the river Drava, swimming in thermal centers, sightseeing tour around the city, tasting in wine cellars, horse riding, cycling, …). The city has a rich history, presented to you by numerous Maribor museums. Maribor lies at an important traffic junction that provides quick access to the nearby towns (Zagreb, Graz, Budapest, Vienna), making it an ideal place to rest on longer trips.
Package for two includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a double room,
- buffet breakfast from 7 am,
- visit the Old Vine House and wine tasting (the oldest vine in the world),
- welcome drink,
- Unlimited access to wireless internet,
- large hotel parking,
- City map and souvenir
- “Rajzefiber” experience of the city through Urban Treasure Hunt, where one discovers the city by himself
Package price: 96 € / room / night
The price is valid upon payment in cash.
- tourist tax 2,50 € / person / night
- Within the hotel we offer WELLNESS CENTER – private rent of saunas (45,00 € / 120min) and possibility of using a massage pool with an extra charge (20,00 €)
- if you wish to extend your stay, you can extend your stay for only 65 € / room
To help you get to know and discover the city, we recommend:
- a return panoramic drive with a cable car to Pohorje,
- swimming in the Fontana Thermal Center,
- bicycle rental,
- swimming on Maribor Island – the largest river island in Slovenia,
- wine tasting in the Vinag wine cellar,
- Rajzefiber – a nanotourist agency
- Walk to the Pyramid hill
- a walk along Lent along the river Drava
- visit the Bell Tower of the Maribor Cathedral
Hotel Bau is a cyclist and hiker friendly hotel.